Friday 5 July 2013

Market Findings

After I finished work I decided to finally head to the market thats on every wednesday in Oxford City Centre,  the market sell everything food to clothes and house tools which is really good and its a place where you get things cheaper than what you would get at a store.
I came across this stool where they were selling hand made jewellery, I fell in love with all the rings they were selling which made it so hard for me to pick what I wanted, they were hand making the rings in front of me too which I thought was pretty cool.

I ended up picking between a gem ring and this nice pattern ring.


I will be going back to the market soon for sure to get some jewellery for my collection :)


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig