Thursday 5 June 2014

Summer Goals


I wanted to set my self some 3 main goals for this summer since last summer I didn't actually go out as much as I wanted, mainly spent it working and at home. So I decided to change that and just have fun.

1. Go to Theme Parks, I haven't been to a theme park in so long that I need to go and have some fun.
2. Go visit more places in the Uk, I want to go to different cites for a day just to explore and actually say yeah I've been there. 
3. Learn to drive, I want to drive to places without having to pay for a bus or train or wait till dads day off to go somewhere. I want to have that independence with driving any where you want.
4. Go away to different country for the weekend with the family, as we haven't been on a holiday since Christmas 2012.

Those are my top 4 goals I want to actually complete this and have one of a good Summer. 

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig