Tuesday 11 March 2014

Spring Trend Boards

Since the weather has been great this past few days I thought I'd do a fashion related post. I'm so glad the weather has decided to change and to final be spring, I'm not a huge fan of the winter, the weather always seem to make me feel crappy and get me so ill so glad thats it over (well lets hope). I thought as the weather is looking up this past days I thought I'd share with you all inspirational trends for this Spring Hope you enjoy.

The Florals:


3- Floral Burnout Peplum Top, Topshop  4- Rose Print Tousers, Oasis 

I'm a huge fan of the florals prints for this spring and I already got a couple of outfits in my wardrobe waiting to be used for this Spring. Florals are always on trend for Spring and Summer its an on going trend that never gets old. 

The Pastel:

I'm excited that pastel colours are back for Spring, its such a girly look, so simple and stylish. I already got my eye on a few things I want to get for this season. 

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig