Wednesday 19 November 2014

Christmas Wish List


As Christmas is just around the corner I thought I'd share with you a Christmas wish list, it's been a while since I last did a wish list so I thought this was the perfect time, I don't really need anything all I need I need are things that I've been wanting for quiet some time. 

Soap & Glory The Next Big Thing gift set for £60, I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory and since I'm running low on a couple things I thought why not ask for a gift set.

Christina Aguilera 30ml Perfume for £9.99, I've always loved Christina Aguilera's perfumes, this is something I'm in need the most as I've run out and I've been using mums Lady Million by Paco Rebanne.

River Island Light Pink Platform Heels for £50, Okay I don't actually need another pair of heels but since its Christmas I thought I'd get them as a treat for the Party Season.

River Island Black Studded clip top Purse for £17, I'm in need of a new purse I've always been a fan of River Island Purses never been disappointed in them, its affordable and stylish what more could you ask?

Topshop Grainy Faux Leather Backpack for £34, as I'm starting a course in February I want to get a backpack for it to make it easier to carry stuff than using a Hang Bag.

Topshop Pony-Effect duffle bag for £28, I saw this cute duffle bag and I just have to get it, perfect size for when you don't want to walk around with a big bag.

What are you wishing for this Christmas?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig