Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter Sunday


Happy Easter Everyone, Today I've got family over and my boyfriend to spend Easter together, myself and mum spent the afternoon preparing food which we ended up making lasagne (the specialty in our house) we did have a bit of help preparing with uncles girlfriend and my boyfriend. While we waiting for food to cook, half of the family decided to go out while myself and the youngsters stayed at home. 

I went for a walk with Nelson around Wellingborough area, we explored the area and found many parks and fields around my parents house, it was the perfect time to go for a walk as it was still light out and the sun was setting.

The rest of the day I spent with family playing boardgames and talking.

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend. How did you spend yours?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig