Friday 5 December 2014

Beauty tag

Source
Theres nothing wrong with doing another tag right? As you may already know if you follow me I like tags not ashamed to admit that, I saw this tag and I thought I'd do it and share with you all lovelies my answers. I'm tagging everyone to do this tag.


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I would say my eyebrows, everytime I do my makeup I see that my eyebrows need done and I'll say to myself to do them later but always manage to forget which I know is bad, I've also been too lazy to take my makeup off before bed which I know is the worst thing you can do but I'm trying to get back into the routine.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
 I do try and actually clean them regularly, but lately I haven't been so good at it, I do them every month but I need to start doing them weekly specially when I've been breaking out lately.  

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
If I got asked this question a couple years ago I would say I'll let them be chipped for a while but now I can't stand having chipped nails, I tend to remove nail polish before it starts to chip, I don't like wearing the same nail colours so often on my nails I tend to change it each week.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
If its beauty related I buy it when I have money and see something I like, as you can see with the haul posts I do, if its essential such as shampoo, deodorant I will purchase before it runs out.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Embarrassed to admit this but it'd be squeezing spots on my face or black heads, I can't help but get rid of it, I know its bad for my skin and can cause scarring and I am trying to stop my self at times but it can be hard when its a bad habit.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
It would be washing my clothes, when I say that I mean I don't mean I don't wash my clothes I do at the end of the week, I just use different clothes in my wardrobe as I'm trying not wear the same clothes so often.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I start getting ready a couple hours before if I'm going on nights out or somewhere special, but if just for a trip to the shops or work I tend to leave it to the last minute which makes me late for everything.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Truthfully? No, I can't stick to a spending ban but I can manage my spending I guess? 

9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?
I will say I'm very organised when it comes to my makeup and nail polishes, everything has there own draws and space, I keep everything thats to do with nails in one draws separate from other things,  I have my makeup stored in clear acrylic drawers I've bought from Raymons, where I can see whats what in different drawers. I think other than anything else being organised anything to do with beauty I'm very organised.

I think this post has summed up how lazy I can be (covering face), I hope you liked this little tag as much as I did. If you know any other tags leave a comment down bellow.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig