Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year



Would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, Feliz Año. So grateful to welcome the new year with 10 followers, Will like to thank you for following. Hope you welcomed the new year with laughters and love.

I'm not one for doing new year resolution but I wanted to actually do some resolutions for the year to keep me going and motivate my self, and actually achieve something. I know your thinking 'oh god another new year resolution crap' but trust me I hate people who say they will do something and end up doing nothing at all. I'm not one for having new year resolutions because I know I'd never accomplish it, but I wanted to actually give it ago. I made this resolution that I can actually complete even if I do most of it I will still be happy that I completed something I set my mind to. 

  • Waking Up Early: This is something I need to actually start doing more often for university and as a routing thing. I hate having to get up early I'm not a morning person at all if I could I could sleep for a long time, but thats just boring and un healthy. 
  • Exercise: This is something that I've been meaning to start from a long time ago but I always made up excuses, so this year I want to actually be fit and tone my body (needs to be done). 
  • Blogging: I want to actually start blogging more regular. I will start posting more about university, life, beauty and also through in some OOTD. 
  • Having Fun: This is more a summer goal, Last summer I hardly had any fun, I was always working and then going home doing nothing just being tired, so this summer I want to actually do something fun, go theme parks, hang out more with people and actually do the colour run which sadly last year I couldn't go. 
  • Experiment: I want to actually try different food, I'm a massive picky food eater, I tend to eat the same meal I always eat, and I tend to get scared of trying something new incase I don't like it, so this year its all about me changing that and actually try different food and get out my comfort zone, so I need to go out and get myself a cooking book.


I know this may seem a lot of goals to accomplish by the end of the year but you always need to give yourself a push to achieve something even if its only a couple of goals, make it easy for yourself that you know you'd complete.


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig