Tuesday 22 April 2014

25 Random facts about Me

Hey there lovelies, I wanted to do something fun and random and what better way than do 25 random facts about myself, so you can get to know me a little be better. Trying to come with 25 things is tough I hope you enjoy, So lets get started.


1) I'm 5th 2, I hate admitting that, but yes I am short.
2) I never been camping but I would like to.
3) I want to go travelling around the world, I have a list of all the countries I want to go and visit.
4) I went on a plane for the first time at the age of 5 and I've been on one ever since.
5) I only have a brother name Jonathan.
6) Italian food is my favourite, specially homemade Lasagna and Spaghetti Bolognese
7) My favourite flowers are White Rose, they tend to make me happy.
8) When I was younger I wanted to be a Photographer, it was between that and Fashion.
9) I like taking Pictures of family, places I've visited or anything really.
10) I actually enjoy staying in and watch TV than always going on a night out.
11) I have a cat called Fofi
12) Summer and Christmas are my favourite time of the year.
13) I have 2 Tattoos 1st is 3 stars on the side of my wrist got it done a couple months after 18th and the 2nd tattoo is writing on my shoulder in spanish La 'esperanza es un esueƱo despierto' meaning 'Hope is an awaken dream' This is personal meaning to me and I want more.
14) At the age of 12 I had a back operation.
15) I really want to go Sky Diving.
16) I'm a sucker for Romantic movies, specially The Notebook look that film.
17) I would like to have my own little family (not for at least 6-10 years).
18) I love candles specially scented candles.
19) I have over 30 rings and counting.
20) I'm rubbish at keeping with task.
21) Friends is my favourite Tv that I watch over and over again. 
22) I have size 3/4 feet's.
23) I still like to watch Disney Films or any cartoons I'm still a big kid at heart.
24) I tend to go by my nick name Adri than my actual name.
25) A massive dream of mine is to have a successful clothing line.


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig