Saturday 10 January 2015

What's in my Travel Handbag


Its been 2 years since I've been on a proper holiday, I'm currently in Madeira Funchal to spend the New Years here with my boyfriend and both sides of our family, I will post pictures from our holiday once I'm back in the Uk. 

I thought I would share with you all what I carry in my Travel Hand Bag, if like me you like to see whats people take in their Travel Handbag and makeup bags then maybe you would like to see what I carry with me to the airport. (Who doesn't like a snoop around?).

I don't like doing my handbag at the last minute cause I start panicking that I might forget something, I tend to sort my bag out a few hours before getting ready for the airport that leaves me enough time to check if I got everything without having to rush around finding things.

What I tend to have with me:

- Plastic bag for liquids and makeup.
- Perfume, Lady Million by Paco Rabanne, a must have.
- Hairbrush.
- Phone charger.
- Earphones.
- Magazine.
- Glasses.
- Contact Lens.
- Purse.
- Chewing gum.
- Hair bun.
- Booby pins/ hair clips.
- Wipes.
- Makeup.
- Water.

I always take 2 clear plastic bags just incase I might need one, I like to buy a magazine at the airport it tends to be either Elle or Glamour Magazine, it pretty much depends what they have at the shops. I only like to take the makeup I will need on the plane so I don't have to carry some much by hand, I tend to take foundation, powder and blush. Chewing gum and Water is a must for me, I tend to get them both at the airport otherwise they tell you to leave it behind and it'll be pointless.

I like to carry things I will be needing, I don't like to have things that I won't use and have my handbag crazy heavy, I like to travel light while at airports. Saying that my suitcase is packed with a lot of things.

Whats your must have item in your Travel Makeup bag?
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig