Saturday 25 January 2014

Trying New Things & Being Healthy

One of my new years resolutions were trying different type of good as such a picky eater, and I would always be too scared to try new things, but thought I'd give it a go and I have slow but I'm getting there.

A couple days ago I went to Cafe Bonjour with a close friend to have some coffee, food and a nice catch up. I had a Ham & Cheese Panini, with salad and crisps on the side, which tasted amazing, I will defiantly go back there again.
Im not a big fan of salad, I would only eat it if its just with a burger (I know its not healthy). I need to give it ago more often even if its just with a panini/sandwich at the beginning.


Yesterday myself and mum went grocery shopping, I wanted to actually make some nice yogurt with fruits for a snack and breakfast which tasted amazing sep I found out I'm not too much of a fan of blackberries which is strange as I like it when its with juice but not on it self. 
So my healthy eating and trying new things is going well coming over my fear of trying new things at a time. 

Hope you all are having a great weekend so far.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig