Tuesday 28 January 2014

Having No Motivation


Recently I been having no motivations to do any university work and being in educations for that matter, I've started not enjoying it as much as I thought I would have, my passion is doing Fashion it has been for years and but having been in education for years and having no break between it all, it can start to get to you. If you read my university post (click here if you haven't) you'd understand why I'm going through this.

I feel like I want to go out and explore the world  to get an understanding on what I want to do with my life and I not feel like I'm being trapped into something that I have no motivation on doing at this moment.And I'm learning to actually do things for myself and no worry about what people will think and I need to start thinking about myself and what makes me happy, don't get me wrong I still want to go university and finish it but I feel like 8 need to take a year out either after my first or second year then go back into education after a year break, life decisions hopefully I get granted a gap year soon so I can get out of this depression like feeling. I don't know if feeling will go away or not I just know I need to start making life decisions on what makes me happy. Any who thought I'd share with yous about my feeling at being in education at the moment. 
Hope you all had a great weekend. 
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig