Tuesday 11 February 2014

TMI Tag


I've seen bloggers and some Youtuber's doing this tag so I thought why not do one for the blog, I'm a fan of doing tags it lets readers and fellow bloggers to get to know one and another. So lets get started.

1. What are you wearing?
    Blue High Waisted Jeans from Republic, pink blouse from River Island.
2. Ever been in love?
    Yes 
3. Ever had a terrible break up?
    No thankfully.
4. How tall are you?
    5'3
5. How much do you weight?
    I actually don't have a clue, don't really weight myself.
6. Any Tattoos?
    Yes, two, stars on the side of my wrist and a saying in spanish on my shoulder.
7. Any piercings?
    Yes just one.
8. OTP?
    Apparently this means fangirl? if so I'd say I'm a huge fan of Ryan Gosling.
9. Favourite Show?
    It will always be Friends of course.
10. Favourite bands?
    Don't really have one.
11. Something you miss?
    Having a job. I miss earning money and actually working.
12. Favourite Song
   Beyonce, Drunken Love atm.
13. How old are you?
   I'm 20 years old.
14. Zodiac sign?
   Cancer.
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
   Good personality, and that can actually make me laugh, and who gets one with family and friends.
16. Favourite Quote?
   'Believe you can and your half way there'
17. Favourite Actor?
   Ryan Gosling of course, Bradley Cooper the list will go on so i'll just stop at two.
18. Favourite colour?
   Red and Blue.
19. Loud music or soft?
   Um. i'll say loud for nights out and soft when I'm studying.
20. Where do you go when you're sad?
   My room
21. How long does it take you to shower?
   Ha well, normally it'll be 30-40 minutes, I know thats bad, but if I'm in a rush it'll be 15 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
   30 minutes but an hour or more when its a night out.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
   Yes when I was a kid.
24. Turn on?
   Nicer personality, good sense of humour. and of course a gorgeous smile.
25. Turn off?
   Bad hygiene and someone who doesn't have a good sense of humour.
26. The reason I started blogging?
   I always read blogs for years, so I wanted to share my thoughts on fashion, beauty my experience at university.
27. Fears?
   Disappointing my family and also confined spaces.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
   Crying about a family member.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
   Friday morning to my dad.
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
   Don't really have a meaning behind it, just something that came to mind, But Adri is a nickname since birth so I guess thats a meaning behind it? haha.
31. Last book you read?
   The Notebook, by Nicholas Sparks
32. The book you're currently reading?
   I just finished The Notebook, so nothing at the moment.
33. Last show you watched?
   How I met your Mother.
34. Last person you talked to?
   My dad.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
   A good friend.
36. Favourite food?
   Spagetti Bolognese and homemade lasagne.
37. Place you want to visit?
   Its a long list you can check it out here.
38. Last place you were?
   I'll say my parents home as I was there for the weekend.
39. Do you have a crush?
   No.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
  Oh god! I'll say first month of being at uni? (This is awkward and embarrassing all in one).
41. Last time you were insulted?
  Don't actually have a clue.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
  Anything with strawberry flavoured.
43. What instruments do you play?
  None but I would like to learn the piano though.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
  At the moment it'd have to be my bird mini ring, its gorgeous. Here. 
45. Lat sport you played?
  I actually have done any sports since summer. I went running/ jogging with friends.
46. Last song you sang?
  Rather be by Clean Bandit.
47. Favourite chat up line?
  I don't really have a favourite, I find chat up lines cringing.
48. Have you ever used it?
  We all know the answer to this.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
   Friend wise, I'll say thursday but family was yesterday.
50. Who should answer these questions next?
   This was a lot of fun, so I'd like to see, +Lucy Ballard +Rosie Macquire and +Nicola Bianca do this tag.

Hope you all enjoyed this tag, I know this was a long one, but I had fun doing it. 

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig