Tuesday 4 February 2014

Retail Therapy

I don't know about you but when I'm stressed out I like to go into town and go window shop or shopping for that matter, just to get my mind of things, and it actually works a lot for me, I'll tend to forget the issues thats happening around me. Which sometimes doesn't help my bank much since I'm always spending and as a student its even harder going shopping hahaha.
Midi Ring from TopShop

I ended up looking through clothes and jewellery in Topshop and since I only had a tenner with me my budget had a limit, I ended up falling in love with this gorgeous bird midi ring, a soon as I saw it I wanted it, there is was only 2 left luckily they had my size (huge smile).  I'm a huge fan of midi ring so of course I had to get this. But the bad thing now from the retail therapy is now I have a wish list of everything I want to get from Topshop, and every where else I went into (I'll do a wish list post for tomorrow).  I also went and bought myself some incense to make my room smell nice, I got 8 incense for only £1 which is good and cheap.

I realise I need a holiday for a week or two (to be honest a whole year if I could) some where I can just relax and not have to worry about anything thats going on, need my student loan to come through so I can pay for one properly go and see nan in Portugal where I know I can get away from it all. 

 We would you recommend is a good cheapish holiday to go? 


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig