Wednesday 5 February 2014

Topshop Wish List

Topshop Wish List

As you may know if you read my blogpost yesterday (if you haven't link) you'd know I went into town for some much needed retail therapy, as I had a budget limit I couldn't buy everything I saw in Topshop, so I thought I'd show you a wish list of the items I want after browsing the shop and web too.

I'm a huge fan of treggins specially the Floral Jacquard Treggings in Topshop they look amazing on and off (yup I tried them on) so I'll be buying them when I have money, I also been into the whole chunky boots specially as its been on trend this couple of weeks, I've been wanting to get a pair myself and the those black and white ones look amazing, also on my list to get, I've been wanting a Tunic Dress for a while now and I saw this Black and White Colour Block tunic dress in Topshop it looks amazing on and off its simple just the way I like dresses to be so this is a must. I'll admit pretty much everything on the wish list I want to get. 


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig