Friday 7 February 2014

Going Home


Had a lovelie phone call from dad this morning asking me if I was okay and offered to put money in my account for me to come home, think someone's missing me. I think much might of mentioned I was going to be alone this weekend that's why I think dads being nice, or he didn't want to come down to essex on Sunday... Who knows! Haha

I've had uni all day today so you can imagine how excited I was to finish so I can go home but my mood quickly changed when I got into paddington station and found out all trains have been delayed. But lucky I'm on the train now. 

Since being in Essex I've been on so many trains/tube since going there it's crazy. This is what I'll being doing for the next 3 years of my life unless I buy a car and that's not happening!.

I had nothing planned for posting today so I thought I'd do this what was meant to be a small post now turned to a long one. Any who. Hope you all are happy it's finally the weekend. 

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig