Friday 21 February 2014

Tumblr Findings

Wanted to share with you my tumblr finding for the past week, was thinking of making this a weekly thing. I was never really into Tumblr until recently I started getting the hang on things and started finding it interesting and now I haven't stopped using since. I will like to state that none of this images are my own they are all from tumblr.

I saw this and I thought how amazing would it be to have a bathroom like this? have a bath and watch the view, it looks like a relaxing place to go to when your stressed. I can wish right? ha.

I thought this was pretty awesome


This sums up spring in one picture, the pastel colours and floral prints are defiantly in for this Spring.


This image is making me excited for the Summer can't wait to go on holiday and go to the beach thats much needed, starting to get annoyed with this horrible weather, need some sunshine.




Thought this was a pretty DIY hairband think I might try this for spring and summer.


Ive been wanting fairy lights for a long time but I can never find any and I've been on the hunt for one now if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it very much.

Hope you all enjoy 

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig