Wednesday 16 April 2014

Soap & Glory Haul

Boots had a 3 for 2 offer and of course I had to take advantage of it and get myself some Soap&Glory, I used to have some back in Northampton so it was definitely time to treat myself.


The first Thing is the Soap&Glory Body Scrub. Recently I've started getting breakouts on my shoulders, which has been irritating, I use this every time I go in the shower, and the breakouts have gone down quiet a lot, which I'm very happy about. Specially since I don't want to be all spotty while wearing a bikini or vest tops. This smells like lemons every time I smell lemons it reminds me of this, I get like a flash back.


The second thing I got was Body Butter, I like to moisturise after getting out of the shower, and this is perfect for it, leaves my skin so soft and smooth, as you can see form the picture I've been using it. It pretty much feels like butter, if you do think of buying this make sure your skin is damp before using it, as it'll be quiet dry putting it on the skin.


 The last thing I got was the Body Wash, I use this after the Body Scrub, its has a light feel on the skin which I like, I hate anything heavy on my skin. 


Hope you enjoyed todays post, if you do have any Soap&Glory products that are your favourites please leave a comment, I will definitely be buying more from this brand. 

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig