Sunday 20 April 2014

Day in the Woods Part 2

Happy Easter Everyone, hope everyone is having a good easter so far.

This is the second part, if you haven't check the first part out you can here.
 I had too many pictures to show you all, and since I didn't want to make the last post so long for you to keep scrolling. Hope you enjoy the Pictures as much as I did.


 OOTD: Top - Select / Jeans - Select / Boots - Miss Selfridge
 

This was shot by the lovely Nicola, Love this picture.






I had so much fun at Shotover Park with the lovely Nicola check her blog out (link) she helped me out with some photos.

The camera I got is a Canon EOS 1100D, being a student means you have a limit of everything you buy, so of course I couldn't go and splash out on an expensive camera even though this was on sale, I'm glad I went and bought it and I haven't regretted.

Twitter / Instagram Pinterest / Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig