Monday 28 April 2014

My Week In Pictures #7 : Recap

Its been a long time since I don't one of this post, and since I haven't done one for a couple of months I thought I'd do a recap and an up to date post. I also wanted to make up the fact I haven't actually posted anything in a couple days, I've been busy with uni work that I've had no time to blog, so apologies for that. 


1. Night out selfie: I recently went out for the night with everyone from university.
 2. Live Lounge: I got invited to go to a live lounge with a couple friends from home, which was actually really nice.
3. Pedro's Surprise Birthday Party: It was a Co-Workers son's birthday.
4. Dads new hobby: Dad has decided to take up gardening as a hobby for the mean while
5. BBQ in the park: A friend invited me to a BBQ they where having at the park as the weather was looking up, for a change.
6. Uncles Birthday: The whole family came over to celebrate uncles Birthday
7. Lanterns: New Years the family decided to get Lanterns its started to become a tradition since last year.
8. Friends Wedding: My self and mum got invited to a friends wedding in December, it was so nice and beautiful.
 9. Work Christmas Party: I was mums plus one at the Christmas Party, it was the poshest Christmas Party I've ever been to.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig