Monday 14 April 2014

Surprise Birthday Party & OOTD

On Saturday, I had to go to a friends sons Surprise Birthday Party that she was having for him, since we went a bit early before it started, my self and mum helped with the decorations, since there was so much to do. 


The decorations were amazing, so many snacks, food for everyone, I like that there wasn't so much going on with the theme, which made it a lot easier to clean afterwards haha.

The decorations where amazing, a friend and her business partner done all the decorations, cakes, sweets and savouries, I will leave their details below if anyone is interested. 


His reaction was priceless, he had no idea this was going on, he was specially happy that his friends where there.

Top - Select / Jeans - Select / Boots - Miss Selfridge
I wanted to wear something comfy but still making the effort, my favourite part of the outfit is the shoes, which you can see on my Instagram. I should be doing a haul post around Friday with everything I bought.

I know this is a bit of a short post, but I've been so busy that I had no time to actually sit down and regular post this past week. But hopefully things have calmed down a bit and I can finally start posting regular. 

If you are interested in Cakes, Sweets, Savouries and much more, you can check their Facebook out (link) You can always contact them by Email: 
Cinara - Cinara.albino@hotmail.com
Renata - renatamcumaru@hotmail.com
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig