Saturday 19 April 2014

Day in the Woods Part 1

You may know if you follow me on Instagram that I recently purchased a brand new Digital Camera, and of course I had to take it out and experiment with it and what better way than go hiking to get the best use out of the camera. I had to split this into two parts because there is so many images that if I'd put it all into one you'd be scrolling for ages. 


 Blazer from Charity Shop / Bag from Miss Selfridges 

 I really liked how the colours came out in most of the picture specially this both. 




 This by far one of my favourite pictures



 
 As we were walking we spotted this cage looking thing, thought it was so cool how it was made all out of wood.


This is also one of my favourite Picture.

The second part will be up tomorrow morning, didn't want this to be such a long post even though it already is, the post will include outfit of the day.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig