Sunday 14 September 2014

My week in Pictures #11 | Recap

It's been a while since I've done a My week in Pictures post for you lovelies, so I thought I'd do a small recap from my last Week in pictures post. All the images are from my Blog Instagram where I may post things that don't get to go on my blog.


1. Got nominated to do the Ice Bucket challenge link to watch the video
2. New obsession is my Barry M matte nail polish in Waikiki.
3. Recent haul post
4. Cleaned my makeup brushes
5. New fairy lights (its actually roses)
6. OOTD
7. Day out with the girls makeup look.
8. Quote
9. Currently loving this week
10. Contour look
11. Top Summer lipsticks.
12. Haul post 
13. Getting inspiration for blog posts.
14. No makeup, makeup look for a chilled day.
15. Outfit of the day & trying new Avon eyeliner out.


1. Going for a bright lip for a day out
2. Quote
3. Floral trousers day at work.
4. New lipstick by Kate Moss No.20
5. One of my tattoos.
6. TBT to Barcelona when I went for a college trip.
7. Selfie
8. An inside of What's in my 'everyday' makeup bag.
9. Braided fringe for a chill day.
10. A picture of all of use College girl before we went to Uni 2 years ago. 
11. Close up of my everyday makeup.
12. Littles brothers Birthday cake.
13. Ripped Jeans day
14. No makeup, makeup look.
15. New blog update.

Make sure to follow my Instagram so you don't miss anything that might not make it onto my blog.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig