Friday 5 September 2014

What's in my Everyday makeup bag?


I thought it was time to do a what’s in my makeup bag post, giving you an inside of what’s in my makeup bag, I don’t really like having so many things in my everyday makeup, but I tend to go over board with my travel makeup bag which I will do a post about that too, that’s when I over pack, (you never know what you’ll need). You will also see how many real techniques brushes, I'm a big fan of the Real Techniques brushes they are great. 


Makeup:
Foundation: Yves Saint Laurent, Le Teint Touche Eclat in BD 50
Powder Foundation: Rimmel London, Stay Matte in Transparent
Concealer: Benefit, Boi-Ing in 02
Sleek Blush in Life’s a Peach
Sleek Contouring and Blush Palette in Medium
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black
Mascara: Rimmel London in Black
Sleek eyebrow pen in Dark

Brushes:
Real Techniques – Stippling brush
Real Techniques – Contour Brush
Real Techniques – Powder Brush
Real Techniques – Deluxe crease brush
Real Techniques – Fine liner brush
Mac – Contouring brush 168

If I had to choice what was my favourite item in my makeup bag at the moment I would have to say its the new Rimmel London mascara, it doesn't give you any lumps, makes my eyelashes look longer and it feels light on the eyes.

Whats your favourite thing in your makeup bag right now?

Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig