Wednesday 24 September 2014

Another Beauty Haul

 Yup you've guessed it another beauty haul on my blog but this time I did new some of the things in this haul.

Yesterday I went into Boots and Superdrug to find a new foundation and concealer, I will admit that I went into Superdrug to see if I could find some new lipstick for the fall, I came across the buy one get the other half price on Kate Moss lipsticks got two lipsticks for only £8.23 got £2.75 off (bargain).


Boot's are doing a buy two for £10 which was perfect bargain as I needed both concealer and foundation, I saved £4.48 from the offer. 


Kate Moss lipstick 30 its a purple tone lipstick, easy and light to apply.
Kate Moss lipstick 31 it's a pinky tone lipstick, also easy and light to apply.
Rimmel, Wake Me Up foundation in Soft beige I've had this foundation before, I tend to use different foundation in the Summer and in the Winter, I needed a lighter foundation now the cold weather is coming and I'm losing my tan.
Rimmel, Wake Me Up concealer in Classic Beige I've been in need of a new concealer since my no.17 concealer ran out, I bought this concealer before but I accidentally picked the lightest shade which I then had to give to mum other wise it would of gone to waist, used it today for the first time and has covered spots and under eyes circles, I recommend this concealer.

I've also purchased the Vogue October Issue recently.
Thanks for reading.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig