Friday 12 September 2014

Out of my Comfort-Zone | Haul

 I thought I'd try something new and leave the comfort-zone when it comes to lipsticks, if your a regular reader you'd know I have mainly Reds and Purples tone lipsticks which has been the same shades for years but I thought it was time to go for pinks, while looking through boots I came across Kate Moss lipsticks and saw that they had 1 shade of lipstick left (It was fate for me to buy it).

Something that I've learned about experimenting and stepping out of my comfort zone is for example wearing lipstick that I never wear around the house to get used to wearing something different, which I tend to do a lot, specially when it comes to makeup just so I can get comfortable wearing it before wearing it in public, and it works.


Kate Moss in No.20

It's a bright pink but on camera it comes out even brighter than what it actually is,  It soft on the lips, so far I've been enjoying this shade.
I will be investing in more pink lipstick in the future and more colours. 

Adriana x

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig