Sunday 19 October 2014

My week in Pictures #12

I feel like I haven't had a day for myself in so long, its been a busy couple of weeks. I thought I'd break this 'My week in Pictures' post into two parts from the blogs account and personal, as My blog account is just mainly blog related I also wanted to include my personal pictures with you lovelies, I won't be including it every week but I will every other week.


Starting off with the blog account:
1. The first two lipsticks I ever bought, 7/8 years ago.
2. What I've been loving on tumblr recently.
3. Nails of the week Elderberry by Barry M.
4. Treated myself to get my nails done.
5. Got to go on a boat for the first time.
6. Look of the day.
7. What I've been loving in the week.
8. Cleaned brushes.
9. My Barry M collection.
10. Halloween inspiration.
11. Autumn/Fall Tag
12. Haul
13. Outfit of the day
14. Family group selfie.
15. Ring set from Miss Selfridge.


Personal Account:
1. London Bridge Selfie.
2. London Bridge, view from the boat.
3. Timehop throw back to when I keep walking into doors.
4. Look of the day.
5,6,7 & 8 With the family in Bournemouth.
9. Topshop Cupcakes
10. Day out in London.
11. Throw back to when I was one years old.
12. Reminiscing when I was back in Madeira by the beach.
13. With the cousin for a family day out.
14. Look of the day
15. Sleep over with the cousins in Madeira.

Hope you've lovelies had a nice week and weekend.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig