Tuesday 3 June 2014

Makeup Haul



Over a couple of weeks ago I went out and bought some make up, I tend to always change my make up every two-three months or if I see a good deal I will tend to buy a few bits and bobs like this haul.


Maybelline Brow Drama in the shade Dark Brown - I have never used a brow mascara before so I wanted to go for an affordable price and so far this has worked for me, it doesn't last all day which is a shame, but it still works which is a bonus when your on a budget.



Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama, Gel Eyeliner 24H in the shade Black - I've been wanting to get this for so long but I've always been scared to try gel eyeliner as I've always been used to having a eyeliner pen but since using this product I haven't got anything bad to say, it lasts all day, doesn't smudge which is a bonus.



Mac Matte Lipstick in the the shade Ruby Woo - Ever since watching Youtubers Pixiwoo, I always wanted to get my hands on this matte Ruby Woo Lipstick but every time I go buy it it'd be sold out, so I ended up giving up until I was browsing through mac store looking around and out of the blue they had it in stores so I had to get my hands on this, and so far its been one of my favourite lipstick from Mac. It lasts all day for me which is perfect cause I don't have to get the mirror out and keep applying it.


Mac Contouring Brush No.168. I've been looking for a new contouring brush for quiet some time now, and since I was in the Mac store I thought I'd get my hands on this Contouring Brush, its so soft. Im a big fan of mac makeup brushes, I've been using this every time I do my contouring. 



Sleek Lipstick in the shade Mulberry. I was never a fan of the dark lipstick on myself, I always thought it'd never suit me, but I thought I just need to go and try and I've loved it so far, Defiantly will be wearing this a lot throughout summer.


Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel. I ended up buying this palette before but somehow I've lost it and I couldn't find it any where so I went and bought a new palette. I tend to use this palette more for nights out and occasion, I want to start making more of an effort with wearing eyeshadows.


Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in the shade Dark. Since my eyebrows are thick and don't really need much done to them, I needed something that was light for some shading on the eyebrows where its needed, I was testing this on my hand and I just had to get it, it so light, doesn't feel heavy and thick which is great.



Yves Saint Laurent Foundation in the shade BD50. This wasn't something I bought, my lovely got me it as an early birthday present since she need I was in need of a new foundation. So a couple days ago I run out of foundation and I've been in need one a new one, also a couple of weeks I go I walked around boots and ended up on Yves Saint Laurent counter, got tested for which shade I was but since I wasn't in need of a foundation then the women was so kind to give me a sample of the foundation for me to try and of course I ended up trying it for a week and I've fell in love with this foundation, works great for my skin, its not heavy its nice and light, you can build up the foundation if you need more coverage.

Have you got a new product you've been loving, please leave a comment and always looking for new things to try. 

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig