Saturday 7 June 2014

Currently Loving this Week #1

I thought of doing a weekly Currently Loving this Week post every Saturday or 3 things I have been loving that week, its a mixture of thing from beauty, books, films etc. So here whats I'm been loving this week.


Yves Saint Laurent Foundation I've been loving this foundation this past week. I've been loving how it feels on the skin, it doesn't leave my skin looking caky, its by far my favourite foundation I've ever used.

Soap&Glory Body Wash since being at home I've been using body wash in the shower all the time, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, doesn't leave my skin dry like other body bath.

The Fault In Our Stars is my favourite book that I've read so far, Since I've been traveling back and forward from university I wanted to get audiobook of TFIOS to make it easier for me to actually listen to rather than read while I'm on the go, loved this book its amazing and I can't wait to go see the film. If you haven't read the book then please do you will love it.

What have you been loving this week?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig