Sunday 29 June 2014

My Week in Pictures #9


1. Favourite picture I took of my Cat on my DSLR camera.
2. I bought The Carries Diaries by Candace Bushnell, I'm excited to start reading it.
3. Got an early birthday present from a lovely friend.
4. Been loving the bright lip look recently, its my go to makeup atm.
5. Strawberry picking with the family.
6. Went to the Bookers to get some stuff for the shop, when I discovered the sweet section, pretty much wanted everything I saw.
7. Excited to go on holiday with the Chummy to Vienna, Amsterdam & Venice in October. 
8. Moved out of Halls for the last time. 
9. Nice gift from the cousin, which has made me want more Loom Bands.

I've recently been posting a lot on Instagram make sure to follow so you don't miss anything. 

Thanks for reading x

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig