Wednesday 11 June 2014

How To Shop Wisely - A Shopping Guide


I think most girls will agree with me when I say that a simple run to town can turn into a shopping spree, specially when theres sales and offers in shop windows, were like a magnet being attracted to it. Being a student is difficult when you have a shopping addiction and your broke.
I have listed 3 points to help with shopping wisely and only buying what you need.

1. Choice your shopping friend/partner wisely, if you do end up going with a friend who's a shopaholic I guaranty you will buy everything you see, and it can do some bad damage to your bank account, I do this all the time, I'm a shopaholic so when my friend want to go shopping I might suggest some stuff and they'll go and buy it them selfs and they'll do the same to me. I suggest go buy yourself if you need to get new clothes for a holiday, party or anything, its always best to go by yourself so your not influenced by someone else.

2. Having a bank card with you at all times can be tempting specially when your doing a quick small trip into town. I suggest having the right amount of cash that you need and leaving your bank card at home, this will help you with the temptation you'd get to buy something you don't need. I usually give my bank card to my mum or dad when I know I'll get tempted to get some new clothes. But being at university by yourself can be quiet hard leaving your bank card at home. So remember to have cash with you to make life a little easier.

3. One thing I tend to do that puts me off shopping some time is, 'how may hours work would it take to repay this?' I always do this when it comes to unplanned shopping trips.

If you have any tips for shopping guides please share, always up for ways to stop spending.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig