Monday 2 June 2014

Style Crush Monday: Shenae Grimes


Since watching her on 90210 I've had a massive style crush on Shenae Grimes, I'm a big fan of her edgy, rocker-tomboy vibe is something I have been loving because its different to what most celebrity would wear.  She seems like the type of person who isn't afraid to wear something different which is something I like.

Since finding out she has a blog of her own Two Halves its been giving me some summer inspiration, which I recommend you guys to go check her blog out.


Get The Look:

Outfit 1: £77.72
Muscle Tee from Forever 21 £12.75 / Denim Hot Pants from New Look £14.99 / 
Brown Suede Ankle Boots from New Look £39.99 / Black Quilted Bag from New Look £9.99
Outfit 2: £105
Vest by Ashish from Topshop £35 / Boyfriend Jeans from Topshop £40 / 
Knit Cardigan from USC £15 / Black Heeled Sandal from Primark £15
Outfit 3: £66
Embellished Collar Crop from Primark £12 / Black Heels from Primark £12 / 
Cigarette Trousers from Topshop £42
Outfit 4: £124.99
Black Bandage Prom Dress from River Island £50 / Leather Studded Peep Toe Wedges from Missguided £29.99 / Marc B Large Envelope Clutch Bag from Asos £45

I wanted to create a 'Get the Look' with a affordable price for everyone, one of my favourite outfits I like is Outfit No.2, Ive been a big fan of the whole boyfriend/ baggy jeans at the moment and the whole oversize cardigans/jumpers.

Which one is your favourite outfit? and Who's your current style crush?

Thanks for reading x

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig