Friday 11 July 2014

You'll never forget your 21st



I'm back to regular blogging from today, it was a hard to keep away from this little blog.

I had to go to Madeira, Portugal on Monday morning till Wednesday night, as my amazing grandmother sadly passed away on Friday 4th, and the whole family flied out to attend the funeral. 

It was the hardest 3days of my life that I will never forget, specially since the funeral was on Tuesday and it was also my birthday that day, its a day that I will always remember, now I know why people say you'll never forget your 21st, I got to share that day with my amazing avó (nan), may she rest in peace.


I spent the two days remembering nan with the whole family, sharing stories, and also listening to their stories about her, which was great. 

The last day (Wednesday) we spent it picking up mums passport and taking a stroll through in the city and do some list minutes stuff before heading to the airport in the evening. 

I'm now back home, finishing backing my room and the house up for the move, and also going out to celebrate my birthday tomorrow with the girls, which should be nice. I will be back to regular blogging from today so keep an eye out for new post.

Also make sure to follow me on Instagram, where I've posted more pictures from my last day in Madeira.

Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig