Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Summer Tag


I've seen this tag going around in a couple of blogs, since its summer I thought why not do this tag, hope you enjoy.

1. What's your favourite thing about summer?
The blue sky, sunshine, going out on day trips, all things pastels and florals.

2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I don't really have a favourite drink but I'd say a nice cold pear cider or a fresh fruits juice are always go to drinks in the summer.

3. Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
I'd have to say we tend to go Portugal almost every summer as a family and its one of my favourite places to go as a family.

4. Favourite makeup look for Summer?
My summer makeup is mainly a natural look but with bright lips, oranges and reds. But if I'm on holiday I prefer a no-makeup look.

5. Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses for sure.

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
Sandals all the way.

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
I mainly wear my hair down but if it gets too hot it'll be the only time its up.

8. Deep smokey eye or bold lips?
I prefer a bold lips for the summer, don't like wearing a heavy eye unless I'm going for dinner or nights out.

9. Favourite perfume for Summer?
This is an easy one for me, I always go Daisy's by Marc Jacobs its always my go to perfume, I like something sweet and light for summer.

10. Favourite music for Summer?
I don't really have a favourite music for the summer, I like anything thats good.

Hope you enjoyed this little post as much as I did doing it.
Thanks for reading xx

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig