Sunday 6 July 2014

2014 So Far...



Hello Lovelies,
This post is more of a ramble lifestyle post, wanted to reflect on the 6 months of 2014 so far.

1. Started reading book more, I'm now on my 5th book.
2. Worked the whole of easter
3. I've travelled by train a lot, since living in Essex
4. Made the decision to quit University
5. Made new friends
6. Re-connected with all friends from Northampton
7. Planned a holiday with the best friend to 3 different Countries
8. Finding out dads bought his own business shop
9. Moved out of Halls
10. Moving to Northampton with the family because of the new business


So far its been a good year, excited for the next 6 months to go travelling, and learning how to drive and doing some other exciting thing that I can't wait to share it with you lovelies. 

I will also like to say I won't be following with blogging every day due to some personal things going on, so there will be no blogs from me until the weekend, which will explain the no blogging week. Thank you for understanding. 

Thank you reading xx
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig