Sunday 22 March 2015

Hangover Sunday


If you seen yesterdays post you'd know I was going out in London for the first time, I had such a great time met although I was shocked at the amount I paid for a drink was crazy but other than that I had a great night.

I haven't gotten drunk in so long so the drinks hit me a lot more than usual so Sunday was a day for recovering, we popped to Brick Lane to visit a friend who has a pop up Juice Bar stool which I tried Açai a Brazilian drink, it was so good but as I'm not a fan of having bits in my juice I couldn't finish it all, there was so many food stools around that it was hard to choice what to have. 

We ended up going to a Venezuelan Street Food trailer where they where selling Arepas (link) which if you don't know what it is just click the link to find out. I haven't had a proper Venezuelan Arepas since I was back home around 3/4 years ago, We got Chicken, Melted Cheese and Salad, it was so good defiantly brought back memories from home. If you'd in the area and want to try something new I recommend giving the Venezuelan Street Food trailer a go. 

After Brick Lane I went home to recover and gain back some energy that I needed. Have you visited Brick Lane?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig