Wednesday 3 December 2014

Envy Clutch | Haul


I'm so happy that I got this in the mail on Monday, a friend who I've know since college has started building her own brand of clutch bags, since seeing pictures of her handmade bags on Instagram I just had to get my hands on one of them. 

She does them in 2 size small and big, I got the big size which fit Macbook airs and pros, I don't have a bag for my laptop (well I did but managed to lose it in the move). Since my Mac is small I can fit it in with the charger which is perfect. 




I recommend checking Envy Clutches out if you're interested in one, the prices for the Small are £15 and for the big ones are £20, I think its affordable and stylish, I also recommend check her personal blog Lucy Ballard if you'd like to find out more about her and her Envy Clutch brand. 

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig