Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 Highlights


If it like it was only yesterday I was writing 2013 Highlight, can't believe 2014 is coming to an end, its crazy to think that I've been blogging for a year an half now and I'm enjoying it more and more every day. A lot has happened on this blog and in life, found the perfect name that suits this little blog of mine also changed the layout of the blog which hope you all like as much as I do. 

As to my life outside the blogging world a lot has happened this year, I decided to officially quit University for good and telling everyone about it which was one of the hardest thing I would have to tell them. I moved to a different city with the parents which was a massive change for us, since we lived in Oxford for the last 11 years so moving to a new place was is hard but were managing. I turned 21 no longer a teenager now an adult (scary thing to actually say), although I turned 21 on tough but special day, putting my grandmother to rest peacefully and also brought the family closer together. Met a guy who not only is my boyfriend but a best friend, has got me through a lot of things, which I'm grateful to have met. 

I learned a lot this year, from people who have walked in and out of my life and have taught me lesson in life, about myself and that good things will come when its the right time. It's been a crazy year and I'm excited for what 2015 has to offer. 

If you want to check 2013 Highlights you can. Thanks for follow and reading I appreciate.

Hate a great New Years lovelies.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig