Monday 1 December 2014

Kabuki Brushes Set | Haul


I'm so happy to actually get this brushes through the mail, I like buying makeup brushes but I never have the money to buy any, as I was browsing eBay I saw that there was a set of 10 brushes for £7.95 I just had to get it, to be honest I actually did see a few bloggers post about this brushes a while a go and had a good review. 

If you'd like to purchase this brushes (link). They come in different colours, being a a fan of all things white I just had to get it and it was the right decision I made. 


I like that they are light, and sleek and are  made with Synthetic Hair. I think I will do a review on this products and let you all know if its worth getting them.

What are your favourite makeup brushes?
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig