Thursday 11 December 2014

Statement Necklaces | Lusting for.


I've been lusting over statement Necklaces for quiet some time now, and I've been trying to get my hands on them (well more like asking for it for Christmas), I thought I'd share with you lovelies what I've been lusting over and maybe it could help those who are thinking of something to get their friends or relatives for Christmas. 

Gold and Pink tone Flower statement Necklace from River Island £35
Crystal gem and pearl Collar from River Island £25
Tiered Rhinestone Big Necklace from Forever21 £14
Silver Multi chain drape Necklace from New Look £17.99
Muriel braided bead detail Necklace in Neon Orange from Missguided £9.99
Imogen Flower luxe statement Necklace from Accessories £40

I like every single one but if I had to pick my most favourite out of the 6 I would say Gold and pink tone flower statement necklace and Tiered Rhinestone necklace are my favourites, I like that ones is more girly and stylish but I also like that ones has more of a hipster theme to it, which is more my style I guess. 

Do you have a favourite Statement Necklace let me know in the comments. 
Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig