Wednesday 14 January 2015

Sightseeing Day... Madeira Day 4

On the 4th Day (Saturday) we spent the morning part sightseeing to a couple of different places with some of Nelsons family.

The first place we went to see was Cabo GirĂ£o where you can see under a glass floor, the view was amazing, one of my favourite places I've ever been. 


We had a quick stop to see the view in Pico dos Barcelos its in the middle of Funchal. 

The 3rd place we went to was Encumenhada in Curral das Freiras, I've been too Curral das Freiras but not to Encumenhada, it was such a nice place. 


Another of my favourite place was Pico do Arieiro, the views we saw while driving to the top where amazing, glad it was sunny and the sky was clear, think I got some great shots to go with the weather and the places, once we reached the top all you could see was clouds all around, won't lie and say it was freaking cold at the top and windy like crazy


It was nice going to different place that I've never been to before, after sightseeing we went Karting in Faial with the entire family I would say there was 20 of us maybe more there, there was 2 turns turn 1 which was the guys in one team and turn 2 where it was the girls and a few guys, it was my first time ever and I was terrified but it was great fun, my body ached for 2 days I couldn't move my arms without being in pain, After Karting most of the cousins went out for dinner, it was so nice to have everyone together in one place, we all spent most of the time talking and eating. It was a great end to a great day.

Check out Day 3 post, thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig