Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Source
Happy New Year/ Feliz Año Nuevo everyone, 
hope everyone welcomes the New Year with love and laughter. 

I'm welcoming 2015 in Madeira with the boyfriend and a lot of our Family members.
I can't believe its already 2015, how times actually fly by so quick, I'm excited for what this year has to offer, and also excited to be moving out and exciting new things happening throughout the year can't wait to share every little step with you all.

I'm not one for having New Years resolution because I know I won't complete them and I tend to forget about them a couple months into it, but I thought I'd set myself a little challenge and have some resolution to see how I would do and  to be honest I managed to do 3 out of the 5 which isn't too bad for a girl who never completes even one New Years resolution. 

The first thing I set myself Waking up early I actually started waking up early from June to August while I was working with dad at the family business, so far I have woken up early but not as much as I would like to but I've got to keep at it.

The second thing was Exercise while saying that word I just laugh, I will actually tell the truth and say I exercised at University, did half hour of it and didn't do any more since.

The third thing was Blogging I feel like I've achieved quiet a lot with blogging this year, even though at times it got crazy busy or things got in the way I still managed to write every single month this year which I'm quiet proud.

The fourth thing was Having Fun I did achieve this, all though I've been working throughout the Summer I still managed to have a little fun here and then.

The fifth thing was Experimenting with food and I'm proud to say I actually have been stepping out of  my comfort zone and eating more food that I wouldn't normally do and thats a big thing for a picky eater like me, maybe that why I've gained wait too?

as for this year I'm still figuring out what I want to do, but I will keep you updated as to what I'd be doing but once I've figure it out ill be sure to let you know.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig