Monday 5 January 2015

Boots Haul


I popped into town to buy some beauty essentials that I've been wanting to get for quiet a while.

I was in need of an every day foundation since my Rimmer Wake me up was running out, I wanted to get one before it did, I've been a huge fan of Natural Collection for many years, I wanted to get a foundation that I had trusted before and see how it goes, I got Natural Collection, Colour Foundation in Honey, its a light coverage and feels light on the skin it does feel like you don't have anything one. I also got Seventeen On the spot foundation in Soft Ivory, its a bit lighter than my skin tone but I mixed both foundations together and its the right colour for myself, I've also used the Seventeen foundation has a bit of a highlighter and it worked great. 

I've realised that I haven't had a black pencil eyeliner in almost a year. crazy I know, I seem to only like Natural Collection pencil eyeliner in Black, cause I feel like its the only one that actually works well enough and actually comes out black and not faded as other brands I've used.

I was browsing online check some brands out, when I came across Barry M Crystal Glaze top coat and I liked the look of, so I was in a small mission to finding this in Boots and luckily they had a couple in stock, favourite nail paint I've bought. I posted a picture on Instagram I've you'd like to check what it looks like.

So thats my small Boots haul, what is your everyday foundation? and favourite eyeliner pencil?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig