Monday 26 January 2015

Mac Haul


I don't think I've done a Mac haul in a very long time meaning I needed to have a little treat all though I shouldn't really when Ill be moving out and I need to start saving but hey it doesn't hurt to treat yourself to something nice once in a while right?


Last week I popped into London for flat viewings but before that I met up with a close friend and of course we popped into Mac store to check some of their stuff out, I won't lie as say the only things I've got from Mac is foundation, lipsticks and makeup brushes, while looking around I spotted the Pro Longer Paint Pot Peinture in Constructivist, when I came across this I knew I had to get it and give it ago, its a brown tone eyeshadow with metallic shine to it, I don't have any shade like this and I've been loving the groungy eye look and I felt like this would go perfect with it, I've realise that I tend to use more of cream eyeshadows so I know i'll be getting a lot out of this product. 

The second thing I purchased was Satin Lipstick in Captive, I wanted a pinkish-plum tone lipstick for quiet a while but never seemed to find the right one until I came across this one in store, I tend to get matte Mac lipsticks but I've recently wanting more of a creamy (satin) feel and more comfortable to wear, this is by far my favourite Mac lipstick I've got and of course I had to add to my mac lipstick collection.

What is your favourite Mac product? Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig