Wednesday 7 January 2015

Currently I am


It's time to do what I've been loving for the past month. I saw this on a few bloggers blog and I thought I'd make this a month routine where I say the little things I've been doing the previous month, if you want to check lasts months one.

Watching Hollyoaks Christmas special and Christmas films life Elf, Home Alone.
Listening I will be honest and I've been listening to Christmas songs all of December.
Cooking  Myself and mum cooked Lasagne on Christmas day for all the family.
Starting packing for the holiday, its finally been time.
Obsessed with green eyeshadow, I've been on a mission on finding a metallic green eyeshadow in liquid and powder but I haven't had any luck yet, got any suggestions?
Appreciating having the family over for Christmas.
Wearing comfy clothes, I think I've spent most of December in pjs and comfy clothes.
Excited to see family on holiday.
Buying Christmas presents, my parents where busy with work so they made me on present duties for Xmas, I bought and wrapped so many presents it was crazy.
Planning Christmas & New Years outfits.

What have you been loving recently?
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig