Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lets smoke it out


If you saw/read yesterdays post you'll know I've recently made a little Mac purchase and I've been wanting to try out the Pro Longer Paint Pot Peinture in Constructivist, luckily on Sunday I got an excuse to wear it, as I was going back to Oxford to visit some relatives I wanted to create a grungy smokey eye with this paint pot right from the moment I got this, what I love about this product that it looks great messy or neat depending on how you'll like to use it and you really can't go wrong with it.

I decided to go for a smokey grunge look, I used Constructivist all over the lid with a Mac 239 eye shader brush and blanded it out with a Mac 217 blending brush and I just kept adding to it until I knew it was done, I also put some under the bottom lash line with a 239 and blended it out with a 217.

What I used for the rest of the face, Foundation: Rimmel Wake me up foundation in Soft Beige, for concealer I used Makeup Revolution in Light-Medium, Blush Sleek in Flushed and for Mascara I used Rimmer Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil in Black. I went over my T-Zone with Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Transparent and for bronzer/contour I used Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in Medium/Dark.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig