Tuesday 20 January 2015

Cover & Conceal


Before going on holiday I was browsing on Superdrug checking things out, when I came across the Nip+Fab Bee sting lifting mask, I've been looking to trying out this brand I did get a Nip+Fab Bust fix I did get this with a magazine but I hardly used it and I wanted to get something that I could get some use out of. I've been using a thin layer of mask over night and washing my face every morning, I started doing this On Thursday night, its been living my face smooth and moisturised, it also plumps my skin. I'll be doing a review on this product in the next couple weeks and show a before and after from this product.

I've seen bloggers and people on Instagram raving about Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette and since I was on Superdrug I thought I might as well buy it and give it ago for £6 it wouldn't hurt, it took me a week before I could use this as I wanted to have a clean and sleek palette pictured than a messy looking one, Since giving this a try for the past day I haven't been disappointed it isn't a high coverage but it still covers posts and uneven skin-tones I use this as a concealer and contour as there a dark shade that works well for contouring, I find it difficult finding concealers that match my skin tones they are either too light or too dark and I always have to mix different colours to get one closer to mine but I found the shade thats perfect for my skin-tone, the palette I purchased is light-medium.

I think ill be purchasing more of Makeup Revolution makeup, if you have any beauty fav's I would love to know what they are, leave a comment down below.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig