Thursday 6 March 2014

8 Things I Realised Upon Moving Out From Home


Since moving out from my parents I have learned and realise things that I never knew matter or I had to even worry about. Since I'm a student and many of you are I thought I'd do a post about it.


1. Paying Rent, once your money goes on rent you are pretty much broke and you can't do all the things you are used to doing with your money when you lived at home, I had to learn this very quickly.

2. Doing your own laundry, this is the longest thing it takes for ever waiting for it to finish so you can put things away. I give my mum a lot of credit for doing this at home.

3. Food Shopping, I never realise how expensive grocery shopping was until I moved out, its crazy.

4. I own a lot of stuff, I didn't realise how much crap I owned until I was packing my stuff, stuff that I didn't even know I had, even stuff that I forgot I owned.

5. Being mature is a massive thing I have learned and realise. I learned that I need to do things for myself, and planning and budgeting stuff and having responsibility that you never thought you'd had to.

6. The independence is great, you can do what you want in your own place, you don't have you parents telling you what to do every minute.

7. Cooking for yourself, I always cooked when I was at home so this isn't such like a massive thing but I always cook as I'm cooking for 4 people, I always tend to make so much and then I realise that I'm the only one eating.

8. Having phone calls with mum always make everything better, I can always count of her when I need support or cheering up she's always the one I go to. And dad for the financial side of things when I need advice on that.

So thats my 8 things of realisation of moving out, I do enjoy having my own place (even if it means being with other people) but I also do miss being at home and around family, but thats all about growing up, right?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig