Monday 3 March 2014

The Oscars 2014: Best Dressed

Sadly I couldn't watch the Oscars live due to me being in England couldn't really watch it live, but I did catch up with it today so that was good. First of all I would like to say that none of this images are my own got them from Daily Mail.
When I was looking online at the celebrities and their dresses I ended up having a lot of favourites so I wanted to do a post, picked from the blues and blacks, to pale, nude colours, I also wanted to do best dressed couples and best dressed males, so lets get started.
The Blues & Blacks.
Image from Daily Mail


Lets start with who wore the blue's and blacks at the oscars. Emma Watson looked amazing in a Vera Wang Shimmering dress, worked perfect for her figure. Sandra Bullock also looked amazing in this navy Alexander McQueen gown. Lupita Nyong'o stole the night in a stunning pale blue Prada Dress, I think she looks amazing in pale/ bright colours, she always knows what works and what doesn't for it, she's defiantly one of my celebs who style I'm liking at the moment, Amy Adams in a strapless Gucci gown, she paired the gown with Jewellery from Tiffany & Co. Julia Roberts Looked stunning in a Givenchy Couture by Riccardo Tisci, such a simple laces dress was perfects for Julia Roberts.

The Nudes/ Gold & Pails.
Image from Daily Mail
Angelina Jolie looked incredible in a Elie Saab gown. Kate Hudson wore a metallic like gown by Atelier Vesace, such an elegant look which suited her perfectly. Kristen Bell looked amazing a cream embellishment gown by Roberto Cavalli. Maria Menounos also looked amazing in a white blackness embellished gown. Kristin Chenoweth looked stunning in this Metallic gown by Roberto Cavalli.

The Mens.
Images from Daily Mail
The mens defiantly dressed to Impressed this Oscars Red Carpet. Bradley Cooper was well dressed for the event looking dapper, Joseph Gordon pulled this shimmering like suit. Leonardo DiCaprio also looked great and sharp in a Dark/Navy suit, Zac Efron also looked great going for a black suit.

The Couples.
Image from Daily Mail
Channing Tatum and Wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum was one of my favourite couples at the Oscars, they both looked incredible, I'm in love with Jenna's dress by Reem Acra, I actually want to get my hands on this dress (one day). Looked Perfect on her. 

Will Smith and Wife Jada Pinkett Smith both looked amazing specially Jada in a pink Versace gown, she defiantly pulled this simple gown, wore minimal jewellery that worked great for this look.


I really liked the Oscars Ellen DeGeneres was great at the Oscars, I think she should do next years one too, also let me know who was your favourite on the red carpet would love to know. Thanks.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig