Saturday 29 March 2014

Selling Stuff on Depop


I've been meaning to sell my clothes and shoes that I don't wear and also clothes I never actually worn and are still in my closet, a friend of mine told me about Depop and said its an easy way of selling you unwanted items, and of course I had to give this a go. 

I pretty much sorted my wardrobe out into sections of things I never wear to items I want to keep, and to be fairly honest I have a lot of clothes I never wear its ridiculous, but I'm also going shopping at the end of next month so I need space in the wardrobe for it. 

At the moment I only have 3 items up on http://depop.com/en/adrianareis so check it out, you do need to download the app to actually buy anything, and you need a Paypal account, which makes all payments easy. 
I will be uploading more items on the app to sell, so make sure to check it out.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig