Monday 31 March 2014

Style Crush Mondays: Vanessa Hudgens


I've always had a style crush on Vanessa Hudgens, I like that she can be all bohemian one day the next she can be casual Chic and elegant. I'm obsessed with her on Instagram I always get inspired by her. 

I thought I'd do a Get the Look based on her style, wanted to have 3 outfits that are less than £100 each, and the last being over £100 as its more of a special occasion.


Outfit one for £66.99.
Black Floral Fringe Kimono £22.99 from New Look, ASOS Lace Insert Cami Maxi Dress £38, Minni Duffle Bag £6 from Primark. 
Outfit two for £75.50.
Beige Tie Dye Cami Maxi Dress £25 from River Island, SoulCal Textured Cardigan £12.50 from USC, Deena & Ozzy Basic Shoulder Bag £38 from Urban Outfitters
Outfit three for £59.99.
Lace Box T £5 From Primark, White Slim Cigarette Pants £35, White Double Ankle Strap Peeptoe Heels £19.99 from New Look
Outfit four for £194.99.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig